- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately;
- Filing of employees and company-related documents;
- Answer phones and direct calls as needed;
- Schedule appointments and ensure that relevant staff are notified and prepared;
- Etisalat SIM card application, billing, and problem resolution and follow-up;
- Company maintenance arrangements;
- DEWA bill email notification;
- Printing of employee ID cards and business cards;
- Employee uniforms and office supplies procurement;
- Business license and lease documents maintenance and renewal reminders;
- Employee Accommodation Form Update;
- Assisting HRD for Interview arrangements;
- Event Organization Arrangement;
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and manager;
- Good level of education with relevant administrative qualifications.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute as a team member to achieve positive outcomes and d provide quality customer service. Strong teamwork ethic and promotion of customer service excellence.
- Should have an excellent grasp of written and spoken English and other languages, Punctual, structured, and logical persona to organize administrative duties.
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- PS skills are a plus.
Job Category: Receptionist cum Admin Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Business Bay