The HR Manager/HR Business Partner plays a crucial role in supporting the organization’s human resources function by providing strategic and operational HR support. This role involves collaborating with various departments to ensure the effective implementation of HR programs, policies, and initiatives. The HR Manager/HR Business Partner is responsible for building strong relationships with employees and leaders, driving talent management, and fostering a positive workplace culture.
- HR Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and execute HR strategies aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify HR priorities and initiatives.
- Analyze HR metrics and trends to make data-driven decisions.
- Talent Acquisition and Management:
- Responsible for recruitment and selection to ensure the acquisition of talents suitable for the development needs of the company.
- Develop and implement onboarding and retention strategies.
- Collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- HR Analytics and Reporting:
- Generate HR reports and analytics to inform decision-making.
- Monitor key HR metrics and provide insights for improvement.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Administer compensation and benefits programs, ensuring market competitiveness.
- Provide guidance on salary reviews, bonuses, and benefits packages.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry compensation trends.
- HR Policies and Compliance
- Ensure compliance with labour laws and regulations.
- Develop and update HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct audits and assessments to maintain compliance.
- HR Technology:
- Utilize HRIS (Human Resources Information System) to streamline HR processes.
- Stay updated on HR technology trends and recommend improvements.
- Visa Processing:
- Assisting and providing guidance for the PRO in processing the visa applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Proven 10 plus years of experience as an HR Manager or HR Business Partner.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, UAE labour law, and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and trust with employees and leaders.
- Proficient in HR software and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- HR certification (e.g., CIPD, SHRM-CP, PHR) is a plus.
- Automotive industry field is preferred