The HR Manager/HR Business Partner plays a crucial role in supporting the organization’s human resources function by providing strategic and operational HR support. This role involves collaborating with various departments to ensure the effective implementation of HR programs, policies, and initiatives. The HR Manager/HR Business Partner is responsible for building strong relationships with employees and leaders, driving talent management, and fostering a positive workplace culture.
1.HR Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and execute HR strategies aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify HR priorities and initiatives.
- Analyse HR metrics and trends to make data-driven decisions.
- Act as a trusted advisor to employees and management, providing guidance on HR matters.
- Handle employee relations issues, investigations, and conflict resolution.
- Promote a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
3.Talent Acquisition and Management:
- Oversee the recruitment and selection process, ensuring the acquisition of top talent.
- Develop and implement onboarding and retention strategies.
- Create and manage performance management programs, including feedback and coaching.
4.Compensation and Benefits:
- Administer compensation and benefits programs, ensuring market competitiveness.
- Provide guidance on salary reviews, bonuses, and benefits packages.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry compensation trends.
5.Training and Development:
- Identify training needs and develop employee development programs.
- Support career development and succession planning initiatives.
- Promote continuous learning and development opportunities.
6.HR Policies and Compliance:
- Ensure compliance with labour laws and regulations.
- Develop and update HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct audits and assessments to maintain compliance.
7.HR Analytics and Reporting:
- Generate HR reports and analytics to inform decision-making.
- Monitor key HR metrics and provide insights for improvement.
8.Employee Engagement and Wellness:
- Design and implement engagement initiatives to enhance employee satisfaction.
- Promote employee well-being programs and initiatives.
- Utilize HRIS (Human Resources Information System) to streamline HR processes.
- Stay updated on HR technology trends and recommend improvements.
- Assist in managing organizational change, including restructurings and mergers.
- Support communication and change initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Proven 10 plus years of experience as an HR Manager or HR Business Partner.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, UAE labour law, and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and trust with employees and leaders.
- Proficient in HR software and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- HR certification (e.g., CIPD, SHRM-CP, PHR) is a plus.
- Preferably in the Automotive industry background.